Monday, March 30, 2015

Poetry night, story telling: The Voice of a Writer by Matasha Lee

The Voice of a Writer©
 
My pain became my pen and told me to write.
 
I gained a voice through every ink touching the page.
 
I knew I existed when a thought came to me and I could speak through an analogy.
 
I painted master pieces with my words that grabbed hold to my audience's heart.
 
Every word on the page represented a heart beat of mine-telling the stories of silence.
 
Through writing I found a voice that millions can speak.
 
I gave away tears and my fears but when it hit paper, it gave hope.
 
I am not a writer by choice.
 
My stories found me, and I gave my pen a voice.
 
Speak!
 
Written by: Matasha Lee
 
"When I look back over my life and try to write about happiness my pen is silent and voice is choked. My ink pen only produces pain."- Matasha Lee


https://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/shutterstock_143642833.jpg?w=584&h=387
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment