Monday, March 30, 2015

Poetry night, story telling: Agony by Matasha Lee

Agony ©
 
 
Torture is what I feel.
 
Relief is what I seek.
 
I have loved you from the moment
 
I laid eyes on you and haven't stopped since
 
Your heart I long for
 
Your love I seek.
 
I need to know the fight I'm fighting is not alone.
 
I long for you.
 
I need your tinder kiss.
 
I don't want to say, Goodbye.
 
For I rather say, Hello
 
Hello, to a better tomorrow
 
Goodbye to a broken past
 
Whatever situation we are facing we both should know that it won't last.
 
I hope we can last forever and our rain could will turn into a rainbow.
 
In due time we will see the dove that God has sent.
 
Let's not let torture dominate our fight anymore.
 
We should let peace reign out the land. 
 
Written by: Matasha Lee
 
 
http://ak6.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1701985/preview/stock-footage-woman-sitting-on-a-bench-outside-looking-out-at-the-sea-at-sunset-in-copenhagen-denmark.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment